Main Sponsors: Population Foundation of India
Category: Social Media Marketing
Main Kuch Bhi Kar Sakti Hoon (MKBKSH)/ I, A Woman, Can Achieve Anything! is a trans-media entertainment-education (EE) series designed in a women’s empowerment framework to enhance knowledge on health and positively influence social determinants of health.
The brief was to Create Awareness for the topics covered in the show and to pull viewers to watch the show. The Audiences to reach were women and men in the 18–24 age group across Tier 2 and 3 cities, as well as semi-urban and rural areas of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra and Odisha.
Our Social-First Marketing plan
- A parallel strategy to create YouTube as a destination online along with DD offline.
- Create short video cuts and images to push content on all platforms.
- Driving users from all social platforms to subscribe to the YT channel.
- Use content from the Show to drive conversations on larger topics.
- Content Strategy was to Entertain and inform. A lot of small videos, behind Scenes were created for multiple social channels.
- Select Videos were subtitled for Local Reach & Accessibility
- Celebrity support was driven from Movie and News A-listers such as Farhan Akhtar, Barkha Dutt and Shabana Azmi to raise awareness.
- Connecting social causes to trends to raise awareness. Like Women’s Day was celebrated as #AuratKiMarziKaDin.
|Channel||Purpose||What we measured|
|Youtube||Primary Channel to host all videos / campaigns||Views (%)|
|Primary Influence channelCampaigns||Reach / Engagement|
|Urban youth influencer||Reach / Engagement|
|Most effective channel for larger topic discussion||Mentions|
|Website||Show Impact information||Unique users|
|Influencers||Authenticity and positive sentiment||Reach, Sentiment|
From almost negligible reach and engagement, the show in its 2019 season engaged with more than 0.5 Mn people on Facebook, 10,000 people on Twitter and gathered more than 3 Mn total views on Youtube. Social Markers used to start larger conversations with people on social topics covered in the show got more than 200M+ reach in 2 quarters on twitter.